AQA GCSE English Literature Unit 3b Sister Maude Monologue Scheme
Categories: KS4, AQA GCSE, AQA GCSE Pre-2015 Resources, AQA English Literature, Unit 3 Significance of Shakespeare, Hot Entries, Poetry, Rossetti, Sister Maude, Writing, Analytical Writing, Poetry Analysis
Write a monologue for a character from a literary text you have read.
Image: La Ghirlandata by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- AQA GCSE English Literature Unit 3b Sister Maude Monologue Scheme.docx
- Mono Opening.docx
- Victorian Female.docx
- Semi Colon Revision.docx
- Sister Maude.pptx
- Reptile - passage from Sister Maude.pptx
- Maude’s Thoughts.docx
- Imagery Sister Maude.docx
- Thoughts and Feelings.docx
- What I need to do for a grade C or above.docx
You need to have an active subscription to access content on Edusites English. If you would like to access this content, speak to your teacher or Head of Department. Alternatively, contact Edusites by email at email@example.com or by phone on 01604 847689.